Table of Contents
1: The Importance of Omega-3’s
Understanding the Power and Health Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Mood and Cognitive Health
- Blood Sugar Health
- Skin Health
- Healthy Menstrual Cycle
2: What is Krill?
The Story of Krill: A Powerful Source of Omega-3’s
- Living low on the food chain, Krill themselves feed on omega-3-rich phytoplankton, as well as various types of algae.
- Particularly around Antarctica, Krill tend to live in deep waters with low accumulations of toxins and other contaminants.
- Since the 1990s, Krill have been increasingly and sustainably harvested for krill oil.
3: Why Krill Oil is Better Than Fish Oil
Forget Fish Oil: Why Krill Oil is Better
- No more fish burps.
- Small dose for big impact.
- ￼Contains astaxanthin: the king of the carotenoids.
- Provides choline: an essential nutrient.
- Reduce your Omega-6 intake.
4: Krill Oil & Sustainability
Why Krill Oil is A Sustainable Source of Omega-3’s
- The population of krill is reliably stable – and in fact, exceptionally large.
- Regulations on krill harvesting are strong, sustainable, and consistent.
- Krill harvesting is carefully practiced to reduce impact on the environment.
5: The Power of Astaxanthin
The Antioxidant Powerhouse in Krill Oil
- More potent antioxidant than Vitamin E.
- Naturally occurring in Krill Oil.
- Natural preservative for longer lasting Omega-3’s.
6: Krill For the Brain
Boost Your Brain with the Power of Krill Oil
- Delivering the omega-3 fats to your brain cells.
- And those omega-3’s help you feel good!
- Providing choline as a building block for your brain.
- Including astaxanthin to fight off free radicals.
7: Krill for Joints
Keep Your Joints Healthy and Happy with Krill Oil
- Fight off inflammation.
- Reduce symptoms of arthritis.
8: Krill for Heart
Support Your Healthy Heart with a Daily Dose of Krill Oil
- Helps to prevent and treat the epidemic of cardiovascular diseases.
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels.
- Better than fish oil for heart health.